Join our WorQforce!
Are you a hard-working production assistant with a positive attitude and experience, who’d like to earn good money and is prepared to:
- Live in Flanders for a fixed period;
- Engage in fixed-term and flexible contracts;
- Share an accommodation with other people. You may also arrange your own accommodation;
- Work hard and be proactive;
- Work in shifts, including weekends?
WorQforce offers fixed-term contracts at Flemish production and logistics companies, with excellent pay and employment conditions, good personal guidance, a warm, homely living environment, and training opportunities. A great opportunity for driven employees who like to keep busy and give it their all.
What we can offer production assistants who want to take this opportunity:
- A good workplace in Flemish logistics, foodstuffs, and other businesses;
- Number of working hours per week and duration of contract determined in consultation;
- A fitting remuneration under Belgian conditions;
- Wages are paid monthly on a set day;
- Wage slip available in digital format;
- Work evaluations in coordination with the company;
- Training opportunities in consultation with the company;
We can arrange shared accommodation with 6-10 colleagues, but this is not compulsory. We arrange the transport to and from the workplace is arranged for you, using personal vehicles. We also arrange for your reception on arrival in Flanders and excellent guidance on the work floor.
If you are interested in this opportunity for a job in Flanders, fill out your contact details and work experience below and we will contact you.